Relationships Gone Bad

Some of you may have heard or read about Oscar Pistorius from South African who is a a suspect in murdering his girlfriend. Also Mindy McCready who killed herself. Both of these were concerned with their relationships. The question many people are asking is - what could they have done to prevent these tragedies.

Two things come to mind: seek professional help when in doubt, two, find a trusted friend to share things with.

I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of California. My expertise is listening to people's relationship issues and coming up with better approach and strategy.

Send me an email if you would like to know more what I do. You can also skype me betty.odak or toll free 855-824-2999 or 562-846-1269 or email ccmftcc@gmail.com - Don't wait until it too late.

Comments